use your resources effectively
Leverage UiPath bots to execute transaction reconciliations so your humans can devote more time to higher level work.
when bots do the boring stuff
Often manual work, data reconciliation can be time-consuming, prone to human error, and is simply not fun to do. Data reconciliation consumes valuable resources, with employee time spent completing repetitive tasks rather than the high-ROI work only a human can do. Ready to free your team of the tasks that slow them down? LEARN MORE>
Your robotic workforce takes on repetitive tasks, freeing up your valuable human workforce.
high impact work
Your team has time to shift their attention to analytical and strategic work that only humans can accomplish.
Employees focused on higher-level, strategic work translates to big wins for your organization.
rpa for data reconciliation
Many organizations are required to reconcile bank and other financial transactions against an ERP or other operating systems on a frequent–sometimes daily–basis. Neostella can help you implement custom RPA solutions that allow you to reallocate many of these types of tasks from your human workforce to a robotic workforce, so you can maintain accuracy, compliance, and happy employees.
related party transactions
- Highly repetitive, manual tasks
- Large volume of data input
- Regular data entry errors or mistakes
Implement RPA bots to complete data reconciliation tasks, while maintaining accuracy for compliance and reducing time spent on manual tasks.
- Run criteria matches
- Input data to ERP and other systems
- Aggregate and send information for human verification
Robots complete data reconciliation tasks at an incredible pace, ensuring data accuracy thus keeping your human workforce free to work on non-repetitive, higher level work. This results in higher throughput, a higher degree of accuracy, and more satisfied team members.
- RPA bots complete repetitive transactions more efficiently
- More strategic allocation of human workforce
- Data quality guaranteed
- Immediate wins from your RPA investment
- Many publicly traded companies are responsible for managing related party transaction reporting
- Accountants manually pull the most up-to-date reports from each of their ERP systems, and then compare those reports against a master list of related parties
- This process can take days to complete each month
- RPA streamlines the process with ERP reports set up to automatically funnel into one central inbox
- Assign bots to the gather reports and compare them to related parties lists
- Output the match report in a fully customized format
- Improved worker experience by making process less labor intensive
- The process is able to be done much quicker and more frequently than before