stay ahead of the curve with automation
Harness the power of RPA and react quickly to the increasing demands of policyholders, agents and partners by providing fast, transparent, and multi-channel experiences.
customized to your insurance business
With RPA you can automate many processes within the insurance workflow, and our team of analysts and developers can help you determine which processes will drive the greatest results for your unique business. Some common RPA uses in the insurance industry include:
- Automating claims utilizing RPA bots with Document Understanding to read and process forms, including CMS1500 and Acord
- Attended bots that support your Contact Center agents
- Utilizing RPA for data management to mitigate risk
43% of industry processes
That are potential for automation with RPA.
30% cost savings
Estimated operational cost savings when utilizing RPA.
with rpa for customer facing and internal systems
Whether you choose to streamline your operations behind scenes with smoother claims processing workflows or enhance the productivity of your customer facing teams with automations designed to assist your contact center agents, we can help you build solutions to achieve your goals. Here are a few examples of how we can help.
Missed upsell opportunities
- Customers frequently hold policies with multiple companies for their various insurance needs
- Agent required to to navigate additional screens and/or applications to determine if upsell opportunities exist.
Utilize RPA to prompt contact center agents with questions and scripts
- Bot scans customer files for policy purchase data and identifies upsell opportunities based on data-driven rules
- Agents are prompted with scripts or questions to present to customers to inform them of additional product availability.
Easily capitalize on exiting customer opportunities
- Customer convenience and cost savings when policies are bundled under one company.
- Easily generate additional revenue when opportunities are presented to customers during calls.
Speed up overall claims processing times
- Existing OCR program was faulty and unreliable, causing agents to manually review nearly every single document.
- Core IT system was no longer allowing access to their coding in order to build custom processes and shortcut.
Utilize Document Understanding to process standard industry forms including 837 and CMS1500
- Forms are received and read by bots
- PDF for each attachment generated and sent in an individual email.
- Bots store emails in the same folder as the original file.
Increased claims processing times and improved accuracy for better efficiency, customer experience and reduced costs associated with compliance issues.
- Improved claims processing times and reduced waiting times for claimants.
- Reduction of data entry error rates.