let the pros handle it
With Neostella team members dedicated to your business to manage your RPA projects for you, you can rest easy knowing you have the support you need when you need it.
build and scale your rpa, hassle-free
What is RPA as a Service?
Utilizing RPA as a Service will provide you with consistent support for either new or ongoing RPA projects, so you can build and grow your automations most efficiently. And with your RPA service agreement, you’ll enjoy the flexibility and customization that are a trademark of Neostella’s customer experience at an even higher level.
Included in your Service Agreement
Select from one of three pre-built pricing options, or we can create a custom package to meet your business needs that includes:
- A team dedicated to your business for a pre-determined length of time
- A US based project lead assigned to you for consistency and convenience
- Near-shore based Project Manager and developers for additional cost-effective support
- The flexibility to use up to 2x your monthly spend in the same month as needed
- All the benefits of working with a UiPath Service Network Certified Partner
- Management of both new and existing processes with confidence that all your RPA needs will be met.
Ongoing support for the duration of your service agreement versus separate project-based agreements.
With a deep understanding of your business processes, your support team can adapt quickly to your needs.
The ability to plan and predict your needs creates significant savings compared to project-based agreements.
reap the benefits of rpa as a service
When you take on RPA as a Service, you’ll realize the benefits of working with dedicated Neostella team members who can apply their skills and experience, providing your business with:
- Efficient use of time and resources
- The power to scale quickly
- Agility to adapt to your changing business needs
- Increased collaboration that results from working with dedicated team
- Faster innovation that derives from consistent service