Free for All UiPath Customers
Neostella’s complimentary RPA monitoring service helps identify potential issues before they impact your business, saving you valuable time and resources.
In Four Simple Steps
Keeping up with changing business practices requires adopting a proactive RPA strategy. Our custom UiPath activity can be utilized in any RPA process, collecting data about your automations and then sending that data to Neostella’s monitoring platform. You determine the alerting thresholds meaningful to your business—minimizing the “white noise” of unnecessary alerts and gaining the insights and data needed to make strategic decisions. It’s as easy as 1,2,3 — 4:
Select the job events and/or robot events you want to monitor
The Neostella Monitoring Platform gathers data from your automations.
Review alerts via email, Teams or Slack according to your pre-set rules
Determine if action or intervention is required
We are so committed to the long-term RPA success of all UiPath customers that our unique monitoring platform is available complimentary, regardless of your UiPath partner of record. Watch this short video to see how it works.
Spend Time Scaling – Not Fixing – Your RPA
- Process-by-process RPA monitoring
- Custom reporting thresholds so you will only receive essential alerts, minimizing unnecessary notifications
- Determine which issues will resolve on their own so that you can allocate your resources accordingly
- Offers insights that will help guide your long-term strategic planning and decision-making
- Makes the most of your UiPath RPA investment
Create significant, long-term savings by addressing issues before they become problematic
Set the parameters and wait until intervention is necessary—or not.
We’ll help you isolate inefficiencies and iron out the kinks sooner rather than later.