bots for the back office
You likely already utilize physical robots to produce your products. Now meet the bots that will modernize your back office, too.
more time for innovation
At Neostella, we understand that every business requires unique solutions and can help simplify many complex and time consuming managerial tasks to create a more effective organization–from top to bottom and front to back. That means more time to focus on the more strategic initiatives that drive innovation and growth. Ready to take a deeper dive into what RPA can do for your business? READ MORE>
Keep your vendors and employees happy with RPA that processes payables in a fraction of the time.
With RPA, you’ll have more accurate COGS. That means better decision making and a healthier bottom line.
automation for more agile management
Manufacturers have more to manage than just the production floor. They also juggle labor and other time-intensive management processes, like procurement, inventory, and payment processing. With RPA, manufacturers can streamline processes, saving you time and money.
bill of lading
Because of the large volume of raw materials needed to produce their goods, manufacturers must typically process a disproportionate number of invoices when compared to other industries. The process of validating these invoices against purchase orders and the subsequent manual entry of data into accounting systems is time consuming and can cause delays in payment to vendors.
An RPA bot can accomplish the accounts payable process by:
- Check inboxes and download invoices
- Review and extract invoice data from PDFs or other document formats
- Compare data to the one or multiple purchase orders and verify to be paid in accounts payable systems
- Create a “human in the loop” task when it detects exceptions or when more data is needed
Efficient processing of accounts payables provides immediate benefit to your business with:
- A reduction in employee time required to complete the process
- Time spent process payments instead of data entry
- Timely payments to suppliers
Managing BOLs is tedious and time consuming for manufacturers handling this process manually. Using a human workforce can make shipment tracking, verifying costs, and extracting the data needed to calculate cost of goods sold slow and prone to error.
Utilize RPA bots to:
- Read and extract data from BOLs
- Enter container data to internal systems and track shipments
- Verify shipping costs and calculate per container and per unit
- BOL management is completed in a fraction of the time with RPA, saving your company FTEs that are better utilized elsewhere.
- True cost of goods sold calculated faster and with a much higher degree of accuracy.
- Better analytics result in better decision making.