An integral part of your organization’s success is understanding that becoming a fully automated enterprise has moved from aspiration to necessity – and requires both a comprehensive automation strategy and the right tools. As a global hyperautomation firm, we have chosen to partner with Workato to offer the efficiency and convenience our clients need to reap maximum ROI from their automation investments. It all starts here.
Workato is a single platform for integration and workflow automation that utilizes Integration Platforms as a Service (iPaaS), allowing users to quickly build automations across cloud and on-premise apps. These automations, or “recipes”, allow you to create low-code or no-code workflows in minutes. Using pre-built connectors for more than one thousand apps, databases, ERP, and more, Workato’s low-code/no-code platform allows you to build integrations at five times the speed of typical integration platforms. Workato offers:
- A visually intuitive experience for quick and easy integration
- Secure connections to cloud, on-premise systems and databases, legacy applications, and more
- Effortlessly syncs data in real-time, on-schedule, or in batches
- Utilizes a cloud platform that scales effortlessly
Recipes are the building blocks of any Workato automation and are used to automate workflows that can span multiple applications. A recipe is made up of three components: Triggers, Actions, and Connections.
The trigger determines when your automation will be executed. There is one Trigger for each recipe. Triggers can be initiated by specific events, time or webhooks.
Your actions determine what work will be performed automatically. The kinds of actions you can take are dependent on your connections. There may be one or more Actions for each recipe.
Connections are your integrated services involved with the automation. These connections can involve connections to external or internal applications.
sync your data, amp up productivity, and drive revenue
APIs, or Application Programming Interfaces, are software mechanisms that allow applications to communicate with each other – enabling the automated transfer of data among multiple applications and systems, thus reducing the need for manual processes. There are many benefits to taking Workato’s API-driven approach to automating your business, including:
- Cost reduction: With Workato’s library of existing connectors, you’ll save the expenses associated with developing interfaces from scratch.
- Increased productivity: Save the time your employees previously spent navigating among multiple applications, websites and documents to complete processes.
- Improved accuracy: When you automate with Workato, the recipes you use allow for reduced human interaction, reducing potential for human error.
- Standardization: Reducing the amount of human involvement allows for consistent, streamlined execution in a standardized manner, while enabling employees to focus on more strategic work.
- Scalability: Workato allows for easy scalability by allowing you to add more bandwidth as needed, without additional development.
working together to drive results
automate to attract and retain the best
Your people are your most valuable asset, so ensuring that you have the processes in place to recruit and keep the very best is crucial in today’s competitive landscape. With Workato, you can create automations that will give you the leg-up, including:
- Job posting and approvals
- Interview feedback
- Equipment provisioning
- Offboarding & audits
make the most of your sales opps
With automation, you can realize the benefits that come from optimizing sales processes – from lead generation to opportunity managements to deal closing and beyond. Workato can help streamline processes to ensure your sales team makes the most of every opportunity, including:
- Intelligence target account selling
- Actionable intent data
- Product usage insights
- Activity capture
- Deal desk bot
automate your most critical business processes
Automating important processes within your finance functions enable you to continuously collect and monitor data for the visibility and insights you need to make business decisions. Workato enables real-time reporting with automations for:
- Order to Cash
- Customer order fulfillment
- Automate month-end or close
- Accounts payables/Accounts receivables – invoice, payment processing
elevate planning, performance, and tracking
Streamline marketing activities from the top of your marketing funnel through the bottom with automations that make planning and implementation simple and tracking the ROI of your efforts a breeze, including:
- Inbound lead routing
- Attribution & reporting
- Campaign set up & launch
- Webinars & events
deliver a superior customer experience with automation
In today’s world, customers don’t just expect – they demand – a seamless, convenient experience from start to finish. Workato makes connecting the many points of a customer journey easy, including:
- Customer 360°
- Provisioning & onboarding
- Product usage insights
- NPS and CSAT
- Ticket management & escalation
prevent, identify and resolve issues with automation
Share information and communicate seamlessly across multiple systems. Workato enables IT departments and teams to collaborate with tools for assignment and triage, including:
- Employee helpdesk
- Incident management
- Asset management
- SaaS license optimization
- Security operations automation
- Employee satisfaction survey automation
talk to a human
Our business may be bots, but we love talking to people. Whether you have a specific question, are considering a larger-scale project, or are just dipping your toes into automation–we’d love to hear from you.
Fill out the form or call us at 414.215.0980.