let the pros handle it
With Neostella team members dedicated to your business to manage your hyperautomation services and projects for you, you can rest easy knowing you have the support you need when you need it.
build and scale your automations, hassle-free
What is Automation as a Service?
Utilizing Automation as a Service with Neostella will provide you with consistent support for new and ongoing automation projects. With our experience, we can help build and grow several types of efficient automations. In addition, with your Automation as a Service agreement, you’ll enjoy a higher level of flexibility and customization that are a trademark of Neostella’s customer experience.
Included in your Automation as a Service Agreement
At Neostella we do not believe in the “one-size-fits-all” approach. Enterprise-wide automation should be developed to suit your unique business needs. Select from one of three pre-built pricing options, or let us create a custom package to meet your business needs, that includes:
- A team dedicated to your business for a predetermined length of time
- A US-based project lead assigned to you for consistency and convenience
- Near-shore based Project Manager and developers for additional cost-effective support
- The flexibility to use up to 1.5x your monthly spend in the same month as needed
- All the benefits of working with a UiPath Service Network Certified and Wrokato Gold Partner (credibility, advanced delivery, and success in real-world projects)
- Management of both new and existing processes with confidence that all your hyperautomation service needs will be met.
Ongoing support for the duration of your service agreement instead of separate project-based agreements.
With a deep understanding of your unique business processes, your support team can adapt quickly to your needs and help when needed.
The ability to plan and predict your needs creates significant savings compared to project-based agreements.
reap the benefits of automation as a service
When you take on Automation as a Service, you’ll realize the benefits of working with our dedicated Neostella team of experts who can apply their skills and experience, providing your business with:
- Efficient use of time and resources
- The power to scale quickly
- Agility to adapt to your changing business needs
- Increased collaboration that results from working with dedicated team
- Faster innovation that derives from consistent service