stand out from your competition with rpa
RPA simplifies tedious processes giving, your organization a competitive edge and more time to focus on the customer experience.
Neostella will work with you to develop solutions that make doing business easier–for you and your customers. Document Understanding can change how you do business. LEARN MORE>
know your customer
Streamline the tedious process of obtaining KYC data.
mobile deposit hold
Make the funds they need available to your customers faster.
debit card fraud dispute
Resolve disputes on-time with out adding employee hours.
solutions to help you stay on top of your compliance game
Break free from compliance and regulatory burdens when you transition repetitive tasks to your error-free robotic workforce. RPA speeds up tedious processes, ensuring compliance, reducing costs, and increasing operational efficiency with your organization. With RPA, you’ll enjoy a competitive edge and more time to focus on the customer experience.
know your customer
mobile deposit holds
debit fraud dispute
Banks are required to maintain Know Your Customer data for both new and existing accounts for anti-money laundering purposes. The process of obtaining and inputting this data into core banking systems is tedious, time consuming, and often customer unfriendly as their information ens up in a black hole of manual work.
Allow RPA bots to take on the tedious process of KYC, including:
- Listen for response of KYC document completion
- Open KYC documents and reply back if data is missing or incomplete
- Extract data and input to internal system
- Progress to human for involvement
Automating your KYC process with bots:
- Saves time
- Ensures timely response to clients
- Frees employees to spend more time on the high-value work they enjoy
For many smaller or regional banks and credit unions, the determination of whether or not to release funds from mobile deposits to customers often requires human decision making. The process of making those determinations can be slow, and can only be made during scheduled employee hours. Customers may find waiting for their funds frustrating or even problematic.
Bots take over the process of determining mobile deposit funds availability.
- RPA bots check for new mobile deposits on a frequent, regular basis 24/7
- Reads deposit details and makes a decision based on business rules
- Immediately releases or places hold on funds based on those decisions
When moved from your human workforce to your robotic workforce, the process of determining mobile deposit holds becomes almost real time. That means:
- Human workforce with more time for higher impact work
- A far superior customer experience
- A point of difference versus similarly sized institutions who have not adopted RPA technology
Debit card fraud disputes require the transfer of data from customer to internal system to Visa/MasterCard portals and back again. This is typically a slow manual process for smaller institutions, and resolving disputes within federally mandated timelines can mean extending employee schedules to meet those deadlines.
The dispute process involves multiple cut and paste steps making it an appropriate candidate for automation.
Debit card disputes are completed within the federally mandated timelines for resolution without the need to add hours to employee schedules, while allowing your human workforce to focus on higher ROI initiatives.